There are more than 10. There will always be more than 10, at least until I've moved on from this life. But I think these are the ten that will actually affect them someday (some sooner than later).
1. I have a tattoo. By the time they figure out what a tattoo is, I may have more than one.
2. I hate Dora.
3. I've "done that" with my husband more than the three times required to produce the children.
4. Going to the bathroom is actually very routine and mundane, even for me.
5. There are moms out there who make mac and cheese even better than I do.
5b. There are moms out there who never make mac and cheese. Ever.
6. I've done things in the past that I may have to lie about when they are teenagers.
7. I wanted to name all of them something other than what they are named, and, for the most part, wanted their genders to all be opposite (of course I love them for the anatomical parts they have, but I'm just sayin).
8. I'm actually terrible at drawing Mickey Mouse and Phineas Flynn, and even more terrible at cake decorating.
9. I never changed my last name.
10. I think their boogers, however interestingly shaped they may be, are gross.